Hire Rental Terms & Conditions
Haywood Garage Rental Terms & Conditions.
(1) All Rental payments must be supported by a current Credit or Debit Card in the Hirers name, Haywood Garage apologises that no vehicle can be hired without this.
(2) Minimum Drivers age of 25 years and maximum age of 75, please contact us for any age outside these parameters. Also must be in possession of a full driving licence and must have held a full driving licence for at least 24 months.
(3) A rental reservation must be paid in full unless booking well in advance. In the event of a booking 1 month in advance a £50 deposit is required, with the balance paid 2 weeks prior to collection.
(4) To cancel a booking a minimum of 48hrs is required and a £25 administration fee is payable, cancellations made within 48hours do not qualify for any refund.
(5) We are required to take a copy of your:
(a) Driving Licence Photo Card
(b) National Insurance No for on line varification
(c) Debit/Credit Card
(d) 2 utility bills showing the address at which you are registered, which must be the same as your drivers licence and dated within the last 60 days.
(These are GAS, ELECTRIC,Home Telephone/Mobile)
(6) All Vehicles hired must be returned in the same condition as on collection, a cleaning charge of £25 will be made for dirty vehicles returned.
(7) All vehicles must be returned during our normal hours of business.
(8) Haywood Garage operates a strictly "NO SMOKING" fleet of vehicles, any breach of this rule will attract a de-fuming charge of £80 + VAT.
In addition the carrying of any animal is also strictly forbidden.
(9) A daily mileage allowance of 150 miles with an excess charge of 5p per mile + VAT.
(10) Fuel out must match Fuel in on return.
(11) Use outside the United Kingdom will require Europe continental cover at extra charge (please ask for details)
(12) All our Rates include VAT & IPT.
(13) Collision or Accident Damage excess is £1000
(14) All Vehicles are covered by a UK breakdown service & in the event of Continental use a re-patriation service.
(15) These terms are intended as a guide only and do not affect your statutory rights, and are subject to amendment from time to time without notice.